The major ones being as follows:
- Kenya: EEG was appointed to conduct the energy audits of the three landmark Fairmont properties in Kenya (The Norfolk Nairobi, Mount Kenya Safari Club and Mara Safari Club ) ; the energy audit reports were submitted in early December showing significant cost savings potentials in both the electrical and thermal energy. While EEG worked in previous Raffles Hotels properties (part of FRHI) in Cambodia and Seychelles, it was the first time it covers Fairmont Hotels and resorts properties.
- Jordan: EEG has been working on two flagship hotels of the capital Amman. First, following an already well-established relationship with Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, EEG has completed in December the energy audit of the Four Seasons Hotel Amman with significant results ; then the company is also currently working on the energy audit of the 440 rooms, Intercontinental Hotel in Amman which is considered a core part of the capital’s history.
- Lebanon: EEG won a UNDP tender to undertake the energy audits for four industrial plants and a university campus. The project started in September and is due to be completed by the end of the year. Furthermore, EEG is working alongside ELARD on another UNDP project that covers the nationwide energy analysis of the Commercial and Institutional sectors
- Malaysia: Following the energy audit undertaken for the Four Seasons Resort in Lnagkawi back in 2013, EEG has been chosen to implement one of the recommended Energy Efficiency Measure, the lighting retrofit one. Accordingly, EEG is closely working with the engineering department on the retrofit of the more than 7000 bulbs and fixtures to high efficiency LED alternatives. The project is expected to be completed in early 2015.
- Cyprus: EEG sister company GARnet Energy Saving (GES) Ltd has been appointed to undertake the energy audit of one of Louis Hotels properties, the Louis Phaeton Hotel in Pafos; the energy audit report will be completed by year end. On the other hand, GES is working on an EU project as part of a consortium of different entities from various European countries on the SouthZEB project (Towards near Zero-Energy Buildings (nZEB) Training in the Southern EU countries – www.southzeb.eu)
These contracts continue to affirm EEG’s dominance and expertise in the energy audit sector, and further build the company’s international portfolio.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org